Don't forget if things are particularly difficult it might be worth considering talking to your GP.   Also in a lot of areas you can self refer to NHS counselling services.  If you look up IATP (Which is Increasing Access to Psychological services) they might be available to offer an opportunity for counselling via the NHS.


Samaritans are available 24 Hours a day and their number is 116 123 or email